Thursday, February 17, 2011

I Am a Responsible Netizen


Many users of computer doesn’t know the importance of computer. Most of them are irresponsible because they don’t care even if it will be destroyed. While other use this to have communications to their love ones , but the worst , many people become addicted in having facebook, ,playing online games and not responsible in using the internet. You, as a student or a citizen, do you want to be another man who are not responsible in being a netizen? If I were about to asked, I don’t want because I want to be an example for the people who doesn’t know the importance of internet.

I’m a simple student that don’t know a little how to use the computer.But I know in myself that I’m irresponsible in using the one and only thing that help me for me to improve more my knowledge this is internet .i’m not that person that let open all websites ,especially internet after using .I carefully off it in a right time.I doesn’t waste time in a computer shop. In internet there are so many websites like facebook ,youtube,gmail etc., But the most used website is a blog that we are about to used. I know that is too difficult for me to spread to all person being a responsible netizen but it's better to start it to me for all of for to know better the importance of internet. Don't waste our time that we have internet because this can be dissapear easily. It's too hard when ther's no internet. It can help a lot for us to improve our skills. So, don't be naughty. Be also a model of every person that you know. Be a responsible internet user! Be a responsile NETIZEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment